RIPESS EU – Solidarity Economy Europe is the European network of Social Economy Solidarity organisations (it is part of the intercontinental RIPESS network), and brings together more than 40 national, sectoral and inter-sectoral networks in more than 15 EU countries. It aims to share practices, intercooperate and engage in collaborative actions that can promote and improve the visibility of the Solidarity Economy, as well as to contribute to the development of legal frameworks and public policies in favour of this economy.
RIPESS EU is looking for an assistant in charge of communication
The tasks are :
- Production of the monthly newsletter (with the communication group)
- Organization, preparation and promotion of webinars
- Social media management (facebook, instagram and twitter)
- Revision of visual communication (production of a new brochure, re-styling of the website)
- Enrichment of visual communication (images, videos).
- Support for the organisation of RIPESS meetings (in particular the media meeting)
- Ensure coordination of communication with intercontinental RIPESS
Required skills :
- Perfect command of the three communication languages of RIPESS EU: French, English, Spanish.
- Good writing skills
- Mastery of computer communication tools, including WordPress.
- Knowledge of the Social Solidarity Economy.
- Relational skills in various cultural contexts
- Part-time work corresponding to half working day
- Permanent position (teleworking) + travel in Europe
- Possibility of being based in Rome or Florence (in Italy)
- Salary: 1000 euros (gross)
Position to be filled as of mid-December 2019
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 30, 2019