–> Click here to take the survey
SSE Education is a key element of the work carried out by social movements to put forth the Social Solidarity Economy (SSE) as a holistic alternative economic model. Over the course of 2015-2016, the Intercontinental Network for the Promotion of Social Solidarity Economy (RIPESS) seeks to bring together peoples engaged in SSE education (popular and community education, formal education, training for practitioners and SSE development organizations) to connect and strengthen the links between SSE educators, foster collaboration and share experiences, strategies, tools and curriculums.
The goals of this project are:
– To build and strengthen connections amongst SSE Educators for mutual support, exchange and collaboration.
– To share experiences, best practices, tools and curriculum.
– To develop materials and resources to improve or fill gaps in SSE education.
– To discuss strategies to advance education about the SSE in communities, educational institutions, and among SSE practitioners and SSE development groups.
– To lay the foundation for a RIPESS SSE Forum/School that includes the development of a curriculum with a common core that can be supplemented by localized material.
The initiative also aims to identify gaps in SSE education and to collectively develop tools for SSE educators, for instance building on the Global Vision of RIPESS. An international survey, webinars and other trilingual (English, Spanish and French) spaces for exchange and collaboration will be facilitated so that we can learn from each other’s experiences.
The survey is a first step in this project. Thanks for contributing to build it by participating in this survey and by sharing it widely among your networks!
You can take the survey following this link.
To know more on the process, visit the RIPESS website or contact us at email@example.com
Source Ripess intercontinental
This post is also available in / aussi en: French