December 13, 2017 2:00 pm UTC+2
RIPESS International set up an annual meeting agenda, for 2017 and 2018, to leave enough time for expert testimonials on different topics of interest identified by the group, and create a real international space for exchange. Please note that the meetings take place in all three RIPESS languages (French, English, Spanish).
- September 12th, 2017: Development of a Women&SSE Charter
- December 13th, 2017: SSE training with gender perspective
- February 13th, 2018: Gender Perspective and Feminist Economics
- April 10th, 2018: Governance & women in SSE
- June 12th, 2018: Social Protection and Women in SSE
- September 11th, 2018: SDGs Gender & SSE
These meetings are therefore open to all, not only to make the most of the experience of women invested and recognized for their work in the gender&SSE perspective, to share experience and thoughts, but also to contribute, according to participants’ possibilities to local, continental and global actions by participating more actively in the working group.