RIPESS Europe has undertaken to draw up an overview of Solidarity Economy initiatives in Europe. To do so, it has started with a consultation of its members and intends to collect as much information as possible about the SSE actors who develop the economy of the future, with the participation of all those who want to promote this form of economy: democratic, environmentally responsible and ethical (actors, politicians, media). The completed documentation should serve both to learn more about forms and actors of solidarity economy and serve as a a means of communications for all those who have participated. Here you may find the history of activities done until now.
Objectives of the SSE Panorama:
1. Obtain a State of the art of the solidarity economy in Europe (dimension, dissemination, analysis and impact) in order to build together a report on SSE in Europe involving the networks and actors.
2. Expand and enhance the members of the European network through a collective exercise of consultation on the identity scope, practices, innovation and impact of the SSE, in their national contexts.
3. Develop a useful set of examples and practices for all those involved in the field in order to better dialogue with public institutions.
Different ways to participats:
1. Complete the online survey (15-20 minutes)
2. Inform about any similar work: are there in your area / country censuses on the state of the art of SSE already realised or in the making ?
3. Propose to participate in the Working Group: the Panorama is a collaborative tool open to people wishing to advance knowledge and reflection on the SSE in Europe.
This process is intended to take place continuously and therefore be done in succeeding phased, enriching the quality of the information. It is made in connection with the socioeco.org website, which provides a mapping of solutions where initiatives are identified.
We are counting on the contribution of everyone towards this collective work and we thank you
The Panorama of RIPESS Europe working group
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in / aussi en: French