The Statutory General Assembly of RIPESS Europe – Solidarity Economy Europe will be held in the premises of the Agricultural faculty in Athens University (see below for directions).
Thursday 8th June
4 p.m. Coordination Committee meeting
Appointment at 7.30 p.m.
PLACE: Pl. Filopappou, Athens 117 41, Greece
METRO: PETRALONE (M1) OR ΣΤ.ΣΥΓΓΡΟΥ-ΦΙΞ / F. SYNGROU-FIX (M2)
BUS: Filopappou (light subway)
8 p.m. Buffet dinner at Kafeneiokrikos / Καφενείο Κρίκος cooperative café
- Presentation of the members and new members
- Networking time
Friday 9th June
9.00 a.m in Conference Auditorium SUPERNOVA AUA /Συνεδριακό Αμφιθέατρο ΓΠΑ, Agriculture University
METRO: ΣΠΥΡΟΥ ΠΑΤΣΗ / SPIROU PATSI – KERAMIKOS (M3)
OR ΣΤ.ΜΕΤΑΞΟΥΡΓΕΙΟΥ / F. METAXOYRGEIOY (M2)
BUS: ΓΕΩΠΟΝΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ: 836, 856, A16
(ΤΕΡΜΑ) ΑΜΑΞ/ΣΙΟ ΒΟΤΑΝΙΚΟΥ: 026
General Assembly meeting
9 am – 10 am: Welcome and registration
10 am – 1.30 pm Statutory General Assembly
Introduction by Eric LAVILLUNIERE general coordinaton
- Presentation of the Activities Report 2016
- Information from the working groups
- Discussion on the strategy and action plan 2017-2019
- Presentation and vote for new members
- Presentation and validation of financial statement 2016 and projected budget 2017
- Vote for the renewal of the coordination committee
1.30 pm Lunch
2.30 pm – 4.30 pm: Strategic Orientation: debate and perspectives
Two years ago, we had chosen two general strategic goals:
- The network expansion and it strengthening for a systemic change of the socio-economic models at a European level
- A convergence of forces for change embodied by various movements that help to the research of democratic, equal and ecologic society.
During this session, will address the co-construction of a share perspective about public policies that we want promote at all levels. We want also debate about the strategic priority over the next three years based on the member’s experiences.
430 pm Closure
Members are asked to specify by whom they will be represented at the General Assembly.
Members that are represented by a man and a woman have two votes in total. Members who cannot attend the GA can be represented by another member by a written proxy (only one vote in this case). The number of proxies for each delegate is limited to only one.