The Solidarity Economy Europe Network – RIPESS Europe – held its 4th General Assembly in Berlin, on the 11 September 2015.
Hosted within the Solikon 2015 conference, the one days event was the occasion to discuss further on the role and strategies of the European network to introduce new members and prospective ones to the activities of the network.
7 new members from 6 countries (but actually representing more, as some are inter sectorial networks) were approved: Solidarity 4 All (Greece), Ensie (Belgium), Good Economy Platform (Croatia), Ecosol (France), Autre Terre (Belgium), Institute for Solidarity Economics (UK), Spread-i (UK). The Coordination committee was re-elected.
Agenda of the AGM:
- Welcome and 2014 Activity report presentation
- Presentation of the RIPESS Europe financial report for 2014 and the estimated budget
- Strategic plan for the network for 2015 – 2017 and Advisory board report
- PAUSE (15min)
- Perspectives and projects: presentation + debate
- Presentation of new membership requests
- Modifications in the Statute / Articles of association
- Vote for the renewal of the Coordination Committee
- Other matters
Program promoted by RIPESS inside Solikon:
For more information, contact :
This post is also available in / aussi en: French