“The SUSY project brings together and shows you examples of the solidarity economy, so that people involved and interested in solidarity-based initiatives can network and interact, and we can share and open up the idea of the solidarity economy to more and more people. By collecting and sharing these examples, we aim to gain new insights into the solidarity economy. We hope to enable reflection and discussion in order to discover and embark on more and more future opportunities and possibilities for the solidarity economy. At the same time – like other initiatives in the solidarity economy – we are building links with political decision makers so to increase their support for an alternative way of doing things.
WE are a network of 26 associations in 23 European countries enhancing the competences of local actors that are engaged in the social and solidarity economy, supporting a new paradigm of economic development in order to fight poverty and to diffuse an equitable and sustainable way of living.”
The European training is a preparatory activity for the development of the 46 local trainings for multipliers directed to NGOs, Social and Solidarity Economy operators. It takes place in Florence (Italy) between the 16th and 18th of February 2016. The European training is essential for the acquisition of competences and educational methodologies related to the project topics.
RIPESS Europe has been invited to participate to the training programme.
The objectives of the training will be:
- to create a common language on the SSE;
- to share and analyse the researches results;
- to deepen the knowledge on some SSE sectors (agriculture, services, energy), data and public policies/legislations;
- to strengthen the link between development cooperation and SSE;
- to analyse and build in each territory the relations with the stakeholders;
- to share inputs on local trainings for the preparation of the guidelines;
- to improve skills and methodologies on participation.
Download the programme of the training
More information here.
This post is also available in / aussi en: French